Welcome back to FloppED the Podcast. In this episode we will be sitting down with a Business Teacher, FBLA Advisor, Senior Internship Program Leader, and Certified Counselor from New Jersey to talk about providing real-world experiences for your students before and during the pandemic.
- Can you tell us a little bit about when you knew you wanted to be a member of the educational community, what you do now, and how you got to this point in your career?
- Tell me about the practice that was very valuable to you in the classroom?
- How did you attempt to bring that practice into remote learning? What were some of the things that didn’t go as well as you hoped?
- What did you finally do that worked? What edtech tools or resources did you use for organizing these community visits into the virtual classroom?
Wrapping up the show: I want to thank Maggie for joining me for an episode of FloppED the Podcast. I would also like to thank our listeners for spending time with us today! We would like to encourage everyone listening to check out and follow Maggie:
Social Media and Websites:
- On Twitter (@MaggieWohltmann)
Subscribe to FloppED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.treefishedu.com
Connect with us on Social Media
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick, Kyle, and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, FloppED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning