Have you ever wondered how people make the fancy jeopardy games in PowerPoint? The answer is by creating tedious amounts of slides with a crazy amount of links. Creating this type of game is not hard, just very time consuming. We here at GotTechED want to save you some time by providing you with an easy to manipulate digital review game template. We took care of the hyperlinking... all you have to do is add the questions and the answers!
Teacher Set up:
- Go to the slide labeled "Question #1"
- Add up to 2 questions per slide
- Go to the slide labeled "Answer #1"
- Add up to 2 answers per slide
- Repeat steps 1-4 for up to 36 questions and answers
- Every turn begins by rolling the digital dice
- Click the question for that space (ie... Team 1 rolled a 4... count 4 spaces from where they are)
- Answer the question
- If the answer is correct... move their team symbol on the game board and then the next team takes their turn
- If the answer is incorrect... their team symbol remains where it is and the next team takes their turn
- Repeat 1-3 until a team reaches the end
There are two templates that you will receive.
#1 The Digital Review game where student will spin a digital dice and answer questions (Google Slides)
#2 A Digital Game Board for students to keep track of progress (Google Drawings)
Enjoy the FREE Digital Review Game Template!