Google Docs has made sharing, collaborating, and commenting easy in the realm of education. Even with these added bonuses, educators long for more. Luckily, there are add-ons available to help give your Google Docs the flare that they deserve! Here are 5 Google Add-ons that will make your Google Docs come alive.
#1 Link Chooser (Click Here)
Link Docs or Folders from your Google Drive into your current Doc using the Add-on developed by Tarek Al-Ubaidi.
● Simply pick a target document or folder in your drive and insert a link into the current document.
● Ever wanted to just simply SELECT a file or folder on your Drive and create a link to it, without having to type anything…? Then this is your tool! The link is either added to the current text selection, or the title of the target file or folder is inserted as the link text.
Add Clipart to your Docs by using a collection of images created by Apps 4 Gapps.
● Now you can choose from more than 50,000 clipart images provided by Openclipart
● Openclipart provides many of the best clipart images available and now you can search and insert them right into your Google Document.
● With more than 50,000 images in the library, you will be able to find that perfect image to liven up your document or make a favorable impression on that new client.
● This new add-on makes it easy to find and insert clipart. Simply choose ClipArt from the add-on menu and use the search box in the ClipArt sidebar to type in what you’re looking for. Use the page buttons at the bottom of the add-on to view more clipart.
Get a collection of styles that will make your documents look polished in two clicks created by www.ablebits.com
● This add-on will help you make a good first impression of your work in Google Docs. It supplements the standard styles with 20 designed sets that give your documents a professional look.
● Pick a style set to see its full-size preview right in the sidebar. Once you find the design you like, apply it in whole or in part.
Direct access to the power of computational knowledge in an Add-on made by Wolfram
● Put Wolfram|Alpha in your Sidebar
● In your document, go to the “Wolfram|Alpha for Docs” Add-on menu and select “Open Wolfram|Alpha Sidebar” to get immediate access to the computational power and knowledge of Wolfram|Alpha.
● Apply Wolfram|Alpha to your Selection
● In your document, select the text or cells you want to compute in place with Wolfram|Alpha, go to the “Wolfram|Alpha for Docs” Add-on menu, and select “Computer Selection with Wolfram|Alpha.” Wolfram|Alpha will replace the selection with its result.
Save time by using professionally designed documents and spreadsheet templates created by Vertex42.com.