12 AI Powered Tools that Make a Teachers Life Easier
GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #132: 12 AI Powered Tools that Make a Teachers Life Easier
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is Episode 132 called “12 AI Powered Tools that Make a Teachers Life Easier”. In this episode, we’ll share 12 edtech tools that are powered by AI and can make your day a little simpler. We’ll also share our thoughts on how these tools can be implemented in your classroom. This is another episode you don’t want to miss, check it out.
Segment 1: Updates
- Iste Philadelphia
- NJECC Conference is March 7th (Tuesday in person) and March 8th (Wednesday remote)
- March madness throwdown
- DeepL Translator: Translate texts & full document files instantly. Accurate translations for individuals and Teams. Millions translate with DeepL every day.
- Use AI to help write an amazing resume
- Otter.ai – Otter.ai uses artificial intelligence to empower users with real-time transcription meeting notes that are shareable, searchable, accessible and secure.
- Presentation Maker
- Conker –
- Fast and easy to use tools for creating quizzes and formative assessments in a flash.
- Mindgrasp instantly creates accurate notes and answers questions from any Document, PDF, YouTube Video, Zoom Meeting, Webinar Recording, Podcast and much more!
- Voicemaker – Online Text to Speech converts text into very human-like natural sounding AI voices. You can download your voices in MP3, WAV audio format.
Get a Free Month of Text Blaze PRO
- Text Blaze is an auto text Chrome Extension to insert snippets, templates and macros in Google Chrome. Speed up your work and type faster with this text …
- D-ID – D-ID’s Generative AI enables users to transform any picture or video into extraordinary experiences. Our technology is used by creators, leading marketing …
- Figma is a collaborative interface design and prototyping tool. It allows multiple users to work together in real-time on the same project. It offers a range of features, including drawing and vector tools, a library of components, and integration with tools like Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Wordtune Read – Wordtune Read is an AI reader that summarizes long documents so you can understand more, faster.
- Milanote is an easy-to-use tool to organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
Segment 3: Where to Find GotTechED
Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
- Tell your friends about the Teach Better Podcast Network
- The Degs: Shotgun http://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Degs/
- @bensounds https://www.bensound.com/
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning
Leave a Comment