GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #137: 5 Burning Edtech Questions in Education
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is Episode 137 called “5 Burning EdTech Questions in Education”. In this episode, we’ll share 5 listener questions that have come in over the past few months. We’ll cover topics such as recruiting edtech believers, edtech coaching, AI, and the post-Covid status of education. This is another episode you don’t want to miss, check it out.
Segment 1: Updates
- Guise’s annual podcast blog coming out within the next month… any suggestions?
- Do you guys use all the edtech tools that you mention on the show? How do you choose which edtech tools you will incorporate into your classroom?
- I have to imagine myself being able to use it. Time.graphics for example
- As tech coaches, how do you go about recruiting teachers to use edtech in classroom? Do you have any tips for successful implementation?
- Your natural users will find their way there anyway, no effort needed. You may never reach the edtech ostriches. The middle class needs to be shown specific, concrete examples.
- All I hear about lately is AI, even your podcast has been invaded with AI, I have such mixed feelings about AI. What can you say to help ease my anxiousness?
- Geoffrey Hinton quits Google to warn people about AI
- In your opinion, what is the state of education post covid? Have teacher practices been changed positively or negatively? Do you feel teachers are experiencing edtech burnout?
- anti-tech wave among students? Share chem class experiences
- Hey guys, thanks for your edtech throwdown presentation at NJECC, it is always my favorite session at that conference. Will you be presenting the same Edtech Throwdown at ISTE? How do you choose the tools that you present?
Segment 3: Where to Find GotTechED
Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
- Tell your friends about the Teach Better Podcast Network
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- AI For Teachers, Admin, and Parents
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning