GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #51 Organizational EdTech from NJECC 2020
In this episode of GotTechED the Podcast we discuss:
- The NJECC 2020 Conference
- 10 Organizational Edtech Tools
If you are a new listener to GotTechED the Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Segment 1: NJECC
Segment 2: Organizational Edtech
- Google Keep, Save to Google Drive, OneTab
- Trello (thank you @kyleniemis)
- The Great Suspender
- Speed Dial 2 New Tab
- Dashlane Password manager (much like lastpass)
- OneNote Web Clipper
Segment 3: Slidesmania
- An amazing resource for teachers! Get some fresh new looks to your PowerPoint and Google Slides Presentations! Go to slidesmania.com to get started!
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
This weeks question is:
Question: What are some #edtech apps that help you get organized?
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning