GotTechED the Podcast (EduMentor Episode)
Episode #54 Title – Anyone Can Create Media w/ Bruce Reicher
Segment 1: #EduMentor
One of our goals for 2020 was to branch out and bring education experts to the podcast. We call this the EduMentor. The EduMentor is a person who has been recognized for their excellence in an educational niche. If podcasts are supposed to be a form of professional development, what better way than to learn from some of the best educators out there.
#EduMentor Guest: Bruce Reicher
- Where can we find more about Bruce Reicher
- Google Site – http://bit.ly/CTVStudentTV
- Social media: Facebook for Education and BOE business.
- Twitter @breicher
- @pneid Paula Neidlinger
- @rthomes1 Randall Tomes
- Other info you want shared:
- Wakelet collection? www.wakelet.com/@reicher (This has collections on school news, green screen, ISTE19 and more…
- Links to projects?
Edumentor Segment: Going from Teacher to Author
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
This weeks question is:
Question: How do you use multimedia tools with your students in the classroom?
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning