GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #62 Chrome Extensions for Teachers
If you are a new listener to GotTechED the Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Welcome back GotTechED the Podcast this is episode 62 called 19 Google Chrome Extensions for Teachers. In this episode we’ll be continuing our GSuite series and talking about all the Google Chrome you need to be using today. These extensions have been broken into several categories including: productivity, video and screencasting, Picture and Annotation, audio and music , feedback, organization, the teacher’s wallet, and the GotTechED highly recommended. This episode is packed with tips and ideas and is one you don’t want to miss! Check it out.
Segment 1: Share, Review, Spread the Word
Do us 3 favors:
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
Segment 2: Google Chrome Extensions
Video and screencasting
Picture and Annotation
Audio and Music
Guise’s Highly Recommended
Nick’s Highly Recommended
Segment 3: Where you can find us?
- #EduMentor wednesdays at 8:30 PM EST
- Former guest Charity Dodds chat #BLinAction Tuesdays at 8 PM EST
- GotTechED the Podcast
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
This weeks question is:
Question: What are your favorite go-to Chrome Extensions?
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning