GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #67: Hybrid Learning Challenges and How to Overcome Them
If you are a new listener to GotTechED the Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is episode 67 called “Hybrid Learning Challenges and How to Overcome Them”. In this episode, we’ll take a deep dive into the challenges of hybrid learning and teaching that we are experiencing during our first week back to school. We will provide some suggestions and ideas to help overcome these challenges. This is one episode you don’t want to miss. Check it out.
Guise: Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
Segment 2: Hybrid Learning Challenges
- How to teach to kids in class and at home at the same time
- Community building
- Small group work
- Labs and projects – how can they have the same experience?
Lab solution: Groups include some in-person students, some students at home. Students at home watch the lab via Zoom on a student chromebook in the classroom. Student at home records data, takes screenshots, etc.
Jamboard, Padlet, Google Slides or Drawings
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning