GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #76: 12 EdTech Phone Apps and Web-Based Tools
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is episode 76 called “12 EdTech Phone Apps and Web-Based Tools”. In this episode, we will go over 12 edtech tools that are new to us and, for the most part, are new to everyone else too. We’ve broken down these recently launched tools into some categories like team collaboration, creativity, productivity and distance gaming. This is another episode you don’t want to miss. Check it out.
Segment 1: Welcome to the New Year Nick
Segment 2: Web-based Edtech Tools
Segment 3: Where to Find GotTechED
Guise: Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning