GotTechED Episode #8: Google Docs, AR and VR, Oh My!!!
Welcome to GotTechED the Podcast! In this episode, Guise and Nick talk about their favorite uses of Google Docs, trends in education that might surprise you, and all thing Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). Finally, Guise and Nick argue within the tech-tool category of “Photo Annotation and Presentation” in their Tech Battle Royale!
Google Docs Methods of Best Practice
Amazing Race game submissions (change edit to copy),
Collaborative Story (wally water molecule)
What’s the Difference Between AR and VR
- Article Written By: Jonathan Ronzio
What’s Trending in Educational News?
Tech Battle Royale: Topic “Photo Annotation and Presentation”
- Guise Argues Lino http://en.linoit.com/
- Nick Argues Thinglink
Other Relatable GotTechED Episodes:
- EdTech Bonanza
- Microsoft Teams vs. Google Classroom: You Decide
- Using Google Sites for Personalized and Project-Based Learning
Other ways to follow GotTechED
- Apple Podcasts https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/gotteched/id1358366637?mt=2
- Google Podcasts https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Indeizidhz4h37mawfylwdgco4y
- Stitcher https://www.stitcher.com/search?q=gotteched
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIQwu39Tkow3kduRQAH85w?view_as=subscriber
- Twitter https://twitter.com/WeGotTechED
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WeGotTechED/