GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #80: The 2021 Edtech Madness Bracket
If you are a new listener to GotTechED the Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is Episode #80 called “The 2021 Edtech Madness Bracket.” In this episode, I sit down with the creator of the bracket Kyle Niemis. We discuss the 16 tools that made it into the Edtech Madness Bracket, we talk about how we see the bracket playing out, as well as some honorable mention edtech tools. This is another episode you don’t want to miss. Check it out.
Segment 1: What is the edtech bracket?
Segment 2: Snubs and Mean Tweets
Segment 3: Breakdown of the bracket
- 1st round match-ups
- Your Final 4
- The winners
The Edtech Tools:
- Book Creator
- Insert learning
- Pear Deck
Segment 4: Where to Find GotTechED
Guise: Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning