GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #92: 20 EdTech Tools to Start the 2021-22 School Year with www.myedtechbundle.com
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is Episode #92 called “20 EdTech Tools 21-22 School Year”. In this episode we’ll share 20 of our favorite edtech tools on the market today and talk about how we plan on using them. We’ll also share a great new way for you to try out the premium or pro versions of these tools at heavily discounted prices. This is another episode you don’t want to miss. Check it out.
Segment 1: Summer Update
Guise: Taken time away from gotteched blog and youtube
We hear a lot that free trials aren’t long enough …
Nick: If you like these tools, listen to the whole episode to learn about our new project where you can get premium pro version for longer periods of time at very discounted prices.
Segment 2: 20 Edtech Tools
For more information about each of the discussed edtech tools, head over to www.myedtechbundle.com and start building your edtech toolkit today!
Segment 3: Where to Find GotTechED
Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning