GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #94: 25 Websites that Teachers Should Know About
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is Episode #94 called “25 Websites that Teachers Should Know About”. This is part 1 of a 2 part series where we share 25 total awesome websites. There is something for everyone on this list K-12 and across all subject areas. This is another episode you don’t want to miss. Check it out.
Segment 1: GotTechED Update
Segment 2: 12 Sites for Teachers to Check Out
- Get Epic
- Boost confidence with real books students love.
- Access to thousands of high-quality books, loved by millions of kids grade 6 and under.
- TeacherTube is a video sharing website. It is designed to allow those in the educational industry, particularly teachers, to share educational resources such as video, audio, documents, photos, groups and blogs. The site contains a mixture of classroom teaching resources and others designed for teacher training.
- A free classroom noise level meter, monitor and management tool. Perfect if your school kids are too noisy!
- Gamify the way you teach circuits
- Elementary lessons games and brainbreaks
- Phonics and reading site
- Create a monster avatar
- Play learning games to help students learn to read
- Art Hub For Kids
- Direct to draw platform
- Plagiarism Detector
- NCTM Adjustable Spinner
- Coloring Square.com
- Color by number makes a picture while practicing math facts
- Create more light bulb moments in your classroom.
- Brighten up your classroom with thousands of teacher-made elementary school resources that engage your students and help them connect the dots.
Segment 3: Where to Find GotTechED
Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning