GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #98: Edtech that Supports the Blended Learning Classroom!
Welcome back to GotTechED the podcast this is Episode #98 called “Edtech that Supports the Blended Learning Classroom!” These days, most of us use some form of blended learning, whether you know it or not, but are we using it the best way possible? In this episode we’ll dive deep into this exciting world by taking a look at some of our favorite edtech tools to support a variety of blended learning models. This is another episode you don’t want to miss. Check it out.
Segment 1: Updates
Segment 2: What is Blended Learning
- Blended learning is an approach to education that combines online educational materials and opportunities for interaction online with traditional place-based classroom methods. It requires the physical presence of both teacher and student, with some elements of student control over time, place, path, or place.
Edtech that Supports Blended Learning in the Classroom
Blended Learning is the guide on the side where the teacher is in charge of support, feedback, and the curation of resources.
- Curation of Resources
- Google Sites
- Screencastify, Screencastomatic, Loom, etc
- Did you know these others tools have screencast records as well: WeVideo, EdPuzzle, Descript.com
- QR Code Generator
- QR Codes Station Rotation
- QR Code Scavenger Hunt
- Interactive Pictures
- Google Slides
- Website Biolink
- Choice Boards
- TargetED Learning Choice Board
- Learning Menu
- Choice Pyramids
- Digital Lessons and Videos
- The Juice News
Segment 3: Where to Find GotTechED
Do us 3 favors
- Subscribe to GotTechED the Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Write us an Apple Podcast Review!
- Tell your friends about www.gotteched.com
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
- Guise on Twitter @guisegotteched
- Nick on Twitter @nickgotteched
- GotTechED the Podcast on Twitter @wegotteched
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning